One of my favorite passion statements is this. It's not about me but it is all about Christ. I pray that all who visit this site will see more of Jesus than you see of me. I have two passions for living. Christ and my gorgeous wife Betty. Thanks for looking and I pray that God moves you to excellence in His Kingdom.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It has been a while

I know it has been a while since i have written a post and i am sorry for this. With all the attention the last few weeks given to our upcoming presidential election I have been reminded of our most important role as Christians.

Yes, as an American our role is to vote. I will be short today and leave you with a scripture that you are probably familiar with.

As a Christian, I believe this is our most important role.
If My people, who are called by My name, shall humble themselves, pray, seek, crave, and require of necessity My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land.

No comments: